We stand behind our commitment to user privacy and security. When you use our Private Vpn and services,
you’ll share some information with us, which we use to provide and improve those products and services, send
notifications and updates, want to support our free product through advertising. Our goal is to be upfront
about what we collect, how we use it, and whom we share it with, that’s why we’ve written this Privacy
Policy. If you have any questions about anything in this Policy, please contact us.
Security & privacy
All of the traffic is encrypted between your device and our servers using TLS 1.2 with perfect 256-bit AES
- All of the traffic on unsecured networks such as public Wi-Fi airports, etc. is always securely encrypted
by Private Vpn.
- Private Vpn will never store, log, or share your true IP address, and we always delete your true IP
address after your VPN session is closed.
- Private Vpn never associates your true IP address or unique mobile ID with your browsing information or
online activities when you are using.
and services offered by Private Vpn Inc.
What information do we collect?
- • Information you share to us, and it’s always optional
- When you interact with our Services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us.
- If you contact us directly while you meet some trouble, we may receive additional information about you.
For example, when you contact customer support, we receive the contents of messages or attachments that you
send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
- • Information when you use our services
- When you launch Private VPN to use our Services, we collect information about you or your device
- We collect your IP address, immediately obfuscate and anonymize it, and provide you with a virtual or
proxy IP address. We may also use your IP address to derive your approximate location in order to
effectively provide the Services. Again, your true IP address is stored only for the duration of your VPN
session and is cleared after your session is closed. We do not associate your true IP address with your
online activities and we do not store or log your true IP address after the end of your session.
- When you launch Private Vpn, we also collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model,
operating system version, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information. This
information does not identify you, and we use it to provide and improve the Services, and perform analytics
on our services.
- When you use Private Vpn to access the internet, we can’t collect any anonymous, aggregate data about
which websites you visit and which apps you use.
- You may see some generic ads from google and facebook that our ad partners place in front of certain apps.
Keep in mind that we do not target these ads based on your personal information.
- Private Vpn does not share your IP address, browsing history, or any other information you choose to
provide, with advertisers. Nevertheless, advertisers may be able to collect certain information
independently from you or your device when serving ads from the Private Vpn app, including your device’s
advertising ID, IMEI, MAC address, and wireless carrier.
How do we use your information?
- we use your information to provide you with amazing products and services that we are constantly working
- Here are some of the ways we do that:
- • To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, provide services and information that
you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide support to users.
- • Contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or
sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
How do we share your information?
Services, facilitate a merger of our business, or if required to do so by law.
- • Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or
maintain information on our site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is
structured to attract anyone under 13.
the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any
changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You
aware of modifications.
- • Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree this policy, please do
not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be
deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- • Contacting us
this site, please contact us at: Private Vpn Inc.